Saturday, July 19, 2008

Adobe After Effects Unmatched Training CD On Sale SOON!


Hello, everyone, thank you for taking your time to visit our blog

I want to announce to you some very exciting news, and the big news is that I am currently working on an very entertaining, informative, and astonishing product called "Adobe After Effects Unmatched".

Adobe After Effects Unmatched is an Adobe After Effects traning CD which contains a series of 10 amazing video tutorials plus bonus materials all aimed at unleashing your creative potential to productive levels which are truly "Unmatched".


I will keep you guys posted on when it will be available for order.

I n the meantime, please keep visiting my website at http://www.henrythejedi.com for all the great tutorials and products


Henry AKA The Jedi

No comments: